Engine Boss Position at Wildland Firefighting
National Wildland Fire is seeking Engine Bosses for type 4 and 6 engine crews.
• Must be currently qualified as Engine Boss.
• Fed experience is preferred but not required.
• Pay based on qualifications and experience: Rates range from $400- $700 per day.
• Annual RT130 Refresher and pack test available for 2014 season.
Employment at National Wildland Fire
National Wildland Fire is currently seeking, call when needed Wildland Firefighters for Engine Crews
• Qualified Engine Bosses (with Fed fire experience) $400-$600 per day
• CDL drivers and Firefighters $250-$350 per day
• EMT Firefighters $250-$350 per day
• Mechanically-Inclined Firefighters $200-$300 per day
Must be very Flexible with time, enjoy camping, hard work, traveling, heavy hiking, physically demanding days.
Free Wildland Firefighter training available for upcoming season for: entry level firefighters; saw classes; pumps and water use classes; annual refresher and pack test for all firefighters.